Magic City: Season 2 Reviews

• Mar 22, 2020

Very good show ! I loved everything about it. Compelling story line very well written great acting ! This is definitely a BingeWatch show! It's unbelievable It didn't have more seasons. We need more great shows like this !

• Jun 29, 2016

Netflix viewers are the true census, if it was up to them the series would still be going!

• Jul 14, 2015

good show really enjoyed, a show guys will like also

good show really enjoyed, a show guys will like also

• Feb 28, 2015

The show does a good job of creating a stylized setting to capture a specific time and place (much like Mad Men). In this case it's a classy hotel in 1959 Miami. There's compelling acting, and good story conflict, wrapped up in an increasingly corrupt package of beautiful people and mob types.

• Apr 03, 2014

i want to thank god for taking it off the air...blessed be from boston......lord that was horrible...miscast.......hugely.....and a disaster....... hated it...i did try to like it because steven strait was amazing in the covanant....but ah no....

• Jan 16, 2014

I was really pissed to see Starz pulled the plug on this series after two short seasons. It reminded me a little of Boardwalk Empire taking place in the late 50s. I really hope another network picks this up because there are so many lose ends right now.