Magnolia Table with Joanna Gaines: Season 1 Reviews

• 2d ago

I love this show. I love that she is just herself and it's is real food I would cook. I've been waiting on episode 7. I can't get enough.

• Feb 03, 2021

I love Jo and her shiplap. In the kitchen? Not so much. I caught 2 mistakes....flat out wrong definitions she was teaching her audience...a slurry and a roux. Plus her recipes are ridiculously simple. We've been making "Lebanese Salad" for years..only we call it "Too much Produce in the Garden Salad". Sorry, I'd rather your the kitchen than watch this woman fumble through cooking dinner.