Man Seeking Woman: Season 1 Reviews

• Jan 26, 2018

A bizarre and often hilarious look at contemporary dating, that separates itself from the pack by essentially being a live-action cartoon. There simply are no rules to the world of Man Seeking Woman, with some of the problems that Josh faces this season include dating a troll, misplacing his penis, and misusing time-travel to inadvertently install an evil global overlord. It can be a bit much at times honestly, but the show is also strongest when these outlandish situations act as such potent metaphors for the in-and-outs of modern relationships, and the show is consistently interesting from just a visceral standpoint. It's well cast too, with Jay Baruchel fitting into his typecast as the affable lovelorn dork, Eric Andre working as the ideal comic foil to it, and a whole host of great cameos pop-up throughout the season too. Viewers looking for a relatable show about finding-the-right-one, or those just in search for something a bit different than the norm should find a lot to like in Man Seeking Woman.

• Dec 16, 2017

Hate It ended BUT I Loved this series .

Hate It ended BUT I Loved this series .

• Mar 27, 2016

??? ?????? ??? ?? ???? :D

??? ?????? ??? ?? ???? :D

• Mar 10, 2016

This is a very funny show. Jay Baruchel and Eric Andre play off each other very well and the way the show blends fantasy and real life is hilarious. I binge watched the fist season and I don't regret a minute of it.

• Oct 30, 2015

The most original, creative & hilarious show out there. More people need to see it.

• Sep 28, 2015

Awesome because it's fucking hilarious!

Awesome because it's fucking hilarious!

• Sep 27, 2015

Original and clever sketch comedy disguised under a generic rom com premise.

Original and clever sketch comedy disguised under a generic rom com premise.

• Apr 20, 2015

completely out of its mind crazy, man seeking woman is definitely, definitely NOT for the main stream viewer, but if you can get your mind really open and enjoy the quirky crazyness that Burchel seems to always be apart of, I guarentee you'll love this show

• Apr 13, 2015

Great show. Refreshing, dark and really funny at times. The surreal atmosphere is always interesting, and I was looking for more references to things i've thought about in a "cartoonish" way.

• Apr 08, 2015

Genial primera temporada de un programa que desde los primeros 5 minutos te muestra que en él, todo, absolutamente TODO puede pasar.