Marlon: Season 1 Reviews

• Nov 21, 2018

Some moments are quite enjoyable and the concept of the show is good but I feel like a show that literally uses the word "black" as a punchline doesn't serve comedic justice, just a little too on the nose there.

• Aug 24, 2018

A modern take on one of the besf 90s show my wife and kids, marlon has slot of charm and laugh out loud moments.

• Aug 14, 2018

Love it. Great light humour

Love it. Great light humour

• Jul 20, 2018

We love Marlon, hubs and I are in love with this show, it’s hilarious! Just

We love Marlon, hubs and I are in love with this show, it’s hilarious! Just

• Jul 04, 2018

The show was good but i wish people would call the wayans brothers out on talking bad about black women! He referred to his wifes dark skinned friend as a nappy meal? Day time tv and making fun of black women yet again and im light skinned so... But yea it was funny but too much negative punch lines about black women when will that shit stop?,

• Jun 30, 2018

marlon himself is always funny. and there are some decent side characters. but the show tries to be too family oriented and gets serious/emotional at least once an episode. i still fount a good amount of enjoyment from it (1 viewing)

• Jun 24, 2018

This show is a must see. I cried ever episode!!

This show is a must see. I cried ever episode!!

• Jun 24, 2018

Funniest show since Martin!

Funniest show since Martin!

• Jun 23, 2018

Marlon doesn't teach anything that's important or relevant, but it's comedy could make you want to watch more of Marlon Wayans being Marlon Wayans.

• Jun 22, 2018