Marry Me: Season 1 Reviews

• Feb 11, 2015

I think this show is so funny and the cast are so freaking talented and that the writers are genius my fav character is dennah I'm obsessed with Sarah Wright Olsen and this is my fav show so far and I rea,ky hope it gets renewed for season 2 and if it doesn't then nbc will be making a huge mistake

• Feb 04, 2015

I watched it with a friend last night and I thought it was horrible - I didn't like the cast - I didn't think it was funny - I'm glad other people do

• Jan 27, 2015

I love comedy. That being said I have tried 3 times and cannot sit thought a full half hour of this show. There is no chemistry, no plot, no charm--apart from not funny--it is a babble fest of irritating pointless dialogue. And when you look at some of the better shows that have been cancelled-- B in 23--Happy Endings and Selfies--what is this still doing on the air?

• Jan 07, 2015

Always entertaining, always laugh-out-loud funny! Great cast! Really really hope there are more seasons.

• Jan 06, 2015

Good series...has it's moments. It can be a bit lame at times.....meaning not always that funny. IMO.

• Nov 18, 2014

This romantic sit-com has a strong cast with plenty of witty banter and fun situations. Unfortunately, the long-term prospects for this show seem pretty dim since it's focus is all about an engaged couples' presumably crooked path to getting married. If this were not the eponymous focus of the show I think it would have much stronger staying power.

• Nov 06, 2014

Boring, seems like a repeat of the equally inane Happy endings from last season

Boring, seems like a repeat of the equally inane Happy endings from last season

• Oct 28, 2014

Boring, boring, and boring.

Boring, boring, and boring.

• Oct 25, 2014

This show is going to get cancelled and for a very very sad reason - neither of the actors is good looking enough. I'm shocked that it got picked up. The show itself is pretty good.

• Oct 15, 2014

First episode was good, but by the second, I'm already annoyed by the whiny characters. Though Ken Marino does not look his 46 years of age, people in their mid-30s should not be this naive. It's almost insulting.