Marseille: Season 1 Reviews

• Feb 27, 2018

Certains bons éléments, mais la succession de clichés invite parfois au "fast forward" sur la télécommande. La saison 2 est bien meilleure.

• Nov 07, 2017

mi-a placut , chiar daca m-am oprit pentru ca intelesesem putin dinamica serialului

• Sep 12, 2017

Takes me away from where I'm at and into Marseille. What could be better!

Takes me away from where I'm at and into Marseille. What could be better!

• May 11, 2017

Loved the "underground" appeal of the show which pushes boundaries on the edgier side and sidelines with ruthlessness of politics. I am glad it doesn't just focus on just the "tourist" feel of France

• Apr 27, 2017

It's all a bit average, a bit of a shame with such great names. They spiced it up with a couple of gay scenes and S&M connotations but the plot is not as exciting as it ought to be...

• Sep 13, 2016

Watched episode 1 of Marseille last night and couldn't believe how bad it was. Everything felt cliché, forced and predictable. From the opening scene with Depardieu scarfing blow, to the hot lady bent over the railing "getting it" from the main protagonist, to the over-sexed roommate who enjoys loud open sex with men and women. Women be so horney amiright? It's supposed to be a show about powerful men and the women that f*ck them. Boooooring.

• Aug 28, 2016

For what it is trying to be, it seemed just fine to me.

For what it is trying to be, it seemed just fine to me.

• Jul 15, 2016

Absolutely loved the show and because i'm studying french, it benefits me a lot.

• Jun 28, 2016

ALthough at times this 8 episode series falls into the typical soap opera cliches, the true star here is the Title namesake....MARSEILLE, with its beautiful classic structures as a backdrop as well as its filthy modern shanty towns. Easy to follow and romantic, this is a summer's series made in heaven!!

• May 27, 2016