Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.: Season 3 Reviews

• Feb 18, 2020

Absolutely the best season. Lots of ominous buildup in the plot that leaves you unnerved. Absolutely amazing.

• Jan 04, 2020

Amazing story, incredible scenes with the introduction of the inhumans

Amazing story, incredible scenes with the introduction of the inhumans

• Dec 03, 2019

Cada vez me sorprendo más con cada temporada que van sacando un 👏 para los creadores simplemente es EXCELENTE

• Nov 08, 2019

This season is a great improvement over the last. The inhumans and S.H.I.E.L.D Vs S.H.I.E.L.D plots were dull and this season did a great job at drawing me back into being invested again. Love everything Fitz and Simmons related, even the Sky and Lincoln stuff in this season pulled an emotional cord. Hive was an intimidating and interesting villain, and so was Lash to a lesser extent. This show is filled with strong, well developed characters, and this season does a great job at cementing the show as it's own thing and not just an MCU spinoff.

• Oct 30, 2019

Still slow, boring, bland, bleak, and sleep-inducing like the previous seasons. I fell asleep during a bunch of the episodes. Not to mention a very poor and inaccurate portrayal of Glenn Talbot. This show is nothing but pointless filler, boring exposition, uninteresting characters, bland dialogue, lousy writing, weak storytelling, horrible pacing, mediocre acting, and dull action.

• Sep 21, 2019

New places and threats. It is still great fun.

New places and threats. It is still great fun.

• Sep 20, 2019

Una excelente, serie

Una excelente, serie

• Sep 06, 2019

The perfect conclusion for the previous seasons. Hail HYDRA!

The perfect conclusion for the previous seasons. Hail HYDRA!

• Aug 24, 2019

I really love that Agents of SHIELD manages to not just be filler between Marvel films. This season was very solid - jam-packed with good action, a lot less stretched out plot points, and formidable baddies. I also appreciate that they aren't overly precious about exiting characters when it helps the story. Gemma's story this season was my favourite and the finale was killer (as usual)!

• Jul 31, 2019

This was the continuation and wrap up of the main storylines of season 2, so basically the same rating. As with all seasons, the weakest point is Skye/Daisy.