Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.: Season 5 Reviews

• Oct 30, 2019

I fell asleep during the beginning of the first episode of this season and didn't even bother to watch the rest of the episodes. I'm tired of this crappy show, it should have gotten cancelled after Season 4. Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. was never a good show since the beginning.

• Oct 20, 2019

The entire season didn't feel like episodes. It felt like a long drawn out psychological thriller, and it didn't feel related to the Marvel universe at all. I thought I was watching a scifi horror movie trying to decipher what was real and illusion. It took ten episodes to tie up some of the primary loose ends, and I'm still left torn between wanting to shut it off, and watching one more episode to see if they get back to the original feel of the first few series.

• Sep 29, 2019

The fifth season of Agents of Shield starts off so well: the mystery is intriguing and different enough to feel like a new challenge for our heroes. About three quarters in though it really starts to drag and this season would have really benefited from being about 6 episodes shorter to tighten the storyline, but the last few episodes are great, but they do leave me a bit worried about the future of the show and I miss when the show interwove with the rest of the Marvel Cinematic Universe, so was disappointed there wasn't any mention of Infinity War.

• Sep 22, 2019

Very Stressful! Made Me Cry! 10/10

Very Stressful! Made Me Cry! 10/10

• Sep 20, 2019

Es la mejor temporada que he visto.

Es la mejor temporada que he visto.

• Sep 06, 2019

When you think this series can't go better, think twice!

When you think this series can't go better, think twice!

• Aug 04, 2019

Love this show and the cast...they are amazing...the writing is flawless and exciting. Never want this show to end

• Jul 23, 2019

This one it's a freaking mine gold, I loved every episode, besides the budge being medium these guys gave everything from they to gives us a dope season. The entire cast did an amazing job in this one, but Chloe Bennet acting was celestial. 9/10

• Jul 06, 2019

Once again, another great season following up from the crazy happening of season 4. I like 4 more, but this season still does some insane stuff with the Kree, a bit of time travel, and a heartbreaking finale.

• Jul 03, 2019

after season 4 the things take a shitty turn. omg, I loved it but it is all so difficult, depressing. time travel, aliens, superpowers, mind control. give this people (and the ones who watch it!) a break for christ sake