Avengers Assemble: Season 1 Reviews

• Jan 03, 2019

I have yet to watch the end of episode 26 due to a power outage when I was in the middle of watching it but from what I have seen, the show is amazing as it has comedy which is usually quite funny, in certain episodes they have continuity (most of these episodes involve Red Skull from Captain America) which in my opinion is great when handled properly and they do it quite well in this show. Certain Marvel characters and superheroes cameo or have full appearances in certain episodes (E.G. The Thing, Spider-Man, Ant-Man, Stan Lee and J. Jonah Jameson). Overall I would give this show a look as all episodes aside from two I have enjoyed watching.

• Dec 28, 2018

Realmente una serie para solamente pasar el rato y ver tus superhéroes favoritos combatir de manera de animación en comiquita… No tiene esa chispa que te hace quedar pegado y querer ver más, débil y aburrida…