Marvel's Cloak & Dagger: Season 1 - TV Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Marvel's Cloak & Dagger: Season 1 Reviews

ironclad1609
½ January 19, 2019
Very good, but i expected more for the final.
January 17, 2019
Awful season
½ January 9, 2019
This show is the best or one of the best Marvel show I have ever seen. I don't understand the criticism towards it. Other than the build-up to eventually find out Daggers Dad was a domestic abuser, bad unsatisfying plot twist. Characters, Cloak and Dagger, were portrayed by Aubrey Joseph and Olivia Holt (inexperienced actors) and put up a hell of a performance. Especially Aubrey's who he portrays stood out in a good way. I'm so fortunate to say that Dagger didn't have her costume in the comics - it's overly sexualized. But Cloaks costume isn't and it is awesome. And very comic accurate. This show shows how its hard to be an African American citizen in some parts of America, and to be in Daggers unfortunate position was tough as well. Left at an interesting cliffhanger so we probably will explore the powers of the two protagonists. The specials were great for this show and the lighting was even better. The audio was quite at times though. I would recommend this, great show. I?m Aging this: gore, strong violence, bad language, sex scenes, and drugs.

Grade: A