Metal Hurlant Chronicles: Season 2 Reviews

• Mar 04, 2017

I watched both Season 1 and 2 back to back both are very similar. Some good episodes and 1 or 2 silly episodes. Season 2 has more episodes that are intertwined and probably better overall then Season 1. But doesn't have one episode that stands above the rest.

• Apr 20, 2015

I'm a big sci-fi fan and I bought this online. It's basically an anthology of stories, mostly set in the future. The sets are cheap as are the special effects. It's a French-made series with a couple of good stories, but mostly of the very mediocre variety. It tries to be contemporary Twilight Zone or Outer Limits, but misses the mark by quite a bit. Don't waste your time or money. Go catch the Twilight Zone or Outer Limits instead on Netflix.