Mindhunter: Season 1 Reviews

• 5d ago

One of the best Netflix shows I have watched. The plot is different, but still ever engrossing, it makes this series stand out in a very crowded genre. Characters and their relationships and are developed greatly, can't forget to mention they are acted very well.

• May 31, 2020

It´s a series that shows the mastery and talent of David Fincher, a great script and excellent performance of the cast and crew.

• May 19, 2020

I loved this show so much. I'm disappointed in the lack of season 3!!!! I absolutely need another season. I loved this show, and binged it with my boyfriend. I recommend you watch this show and I hope you help me get a season 3. Such an amazing show, and there is nothing else like it. Truly can't say anything I didn't like about it, love love love.

• May 09, 2020

Its dark, thrilling, stylish and most importantly well written and amazingly directed. Awesome tv show.

• May 01, 2020

An interesting series full of suspense and surprises that makes you want to finish it in one day. Well-written plot and convincing play Highly recommended

• May 01, 2020

#serialkiller based series, stryline is grt - understanding the minds of killers, what urged them and how they function , by interviewing killers(based on real killers).its similar to real life comparison, character looks come close match of real killers . very well portrayed characters & direction. 1st season - 2 detective with similar mindset, they come up with a strategy to reduce crime by understanding the minds of real killers . it gets difficult as higher authorities r concerned that it would not work it out , convincing them and going forward and doing their job along with Personal issues. I liked #edmundkemper character. and many moments you get goosebumps with this guy.

• Apr 25, 2020

Very great excellence or beauty.

Very great excellence or beauty.

• Apr 16, 2020

عميلين فيدراليين متخصصين في علم نفس الجريمة يدرسان بمساعدة أكاديمية متخصصة مجموعة من القتلة المتسلسلين لمحاولة الوصول لفهم العقلية الاجرامية واستباق أفعالها.

• Apr 08, 2020

Absolutely mind blowing. Takes a couple of episodes to settle in, but once you dive in you're in for a treat. Set in the late 70s the show covers real life cases and criminals with deviant behaviour. The characters Holden Ford, Bill Tench and Wendy are solid and as a viewer you warm up to them straight away. Ed, and Brudos as criminals have been portrayed brilliantly, and look just like they did in real life, as you would expect from a show of this quality. Lots of twists and turns, this is one of the best opening seasons of a show I have ever watched and is a must watch.

• Apr 05, 2020