Mindhunter: Season 1 Reviews

• 5h ago

One of the best shows... Ever! Truly fascinating.

One of the best shows... Ever! Truly fascinating.

• 1d ago

Strong casting and sharp cinematography elevate this serial killer exposé above the barrage of mediocre crime dramas that plague television.

• 2d ago

I found out about this gem when a friend posted an article about Ed Kempner reading aloud books for the deaf while incarcerated. I was fascinated and stepped into their world. Boy was I glad to take the leap. Phenomenal series with great continuation potential. Can't wait for multiple seasons!!!

• 6d ago

One of the best shows in its genres that I have seen. It is up there with True Detective Season 1 and 3 as well as the first couple seasons of Dexter. The vibe of the show is unlike any others and the story lines and main characters are unlike any other shows. This show is definitely FRESH and new which is what makes it so good. It is very hard to predict what is going to happen next and manages to keep you wanting more and more after each episode. As the show progresses the show becomes better and better and the character development is astounding; the further you go into the show you learn more about the characters in a way that is thought provoking and sometimes surprising. I highly recommend this show to anyone who loves this type of genre as it is dark, grim, entertaining, and funny at the appropriate times. Definitely a FRESH tv show, if you have time, it is worth investing it into this one!

• Sep 11, 2019

Forced myself through the first season. I don't understand what all the hype is about. Any scene not involving an interview with a criminal is painstakingly boring. Any scene with the lead and his girlfriend could have been cut, and the story would not be affected. If you find this interesting you can find the real interviews with many of the killers, or at least documentaries about them.

• Sep 10, 2019

Amazing show!!! Cant wait for season 3

Amazing show!!! Cant wait for season 3

• Sep 09, 2019

Season 1 of Mindhunter showcases several of the directorial trademarks of one of the best directors in the business, David Fincher. Similar to the first season of House of Cards, Fincher proves that at Netflix, he can accomplish some incredibly comfortable filmmaking. This season will really be enjoyed by fans of his film, Zodiac, as it is very similar in style and tone.

• Sep 05, 2019

Ultrarealistic, education, and for some it's rather terrifying. The acting in this is phenomenal, especially by actors like Cameron Britton as Ed Kemper.

• Sep 05, 2019

Season one is excellent. I didn't realize the show was about real people until the 3rd episode. I think shows about real life are the most compelling of all. The acting is very good and the sets are also detailed. Season one is one of the best series I have watched on Netflix.

• Sep 04, 2019

Left me wanting more. Eager for Season 2.

Left me wanting more. Eager for Season 2.