Mom: Season 3 Reviews

• Nov 10, 2017

The high ratings of this utter fing trash is proof positive that America is doomed. One could visit a hog farm and scoop up pig feces and produce a more tasteful product that the writers of this foul trash produce. One cannot help but be stunned that enough of the general American population is of so limited intelligence to find this unfunny, unoriginal attempt at humor entertaining. Not unlike the characters on the show, those that find this canned excrement entertaining are either junkies, crack addicts or blithering alcoholics. And sadly those are my positive remarks about this steaming pile of garbage written by morons for consumption by total idiots. There is a place in tv hell for everyone involved with creating and producing this garbage. I hope they go there soon.

• Oct 22, 2017

This show is never not funny. Still my 3rd favorite comedy ever. This season is even better than the first two. The writing and jokes are still making me crack up and the emotional depth of the story is amazing. The chemistry between Alison Janney and Anna Faris is still fantastic. The whole cast gave hilarious and stupendous performances especially Alison Janney, Anna Faris, Mimi Kennedy, Jamie Pressly, Matt Jones, Beth Hall, William Fichtner, Emily Osment, and Octavia Spencer. A+.

• Jul 21, 2016

I am so in love with this series, I can't stop watching it!

I am so in love with this series, I can't stop watching it!

Sylvester K Super Reviewer
    May 23, 2016

The plot is rolling along nicely while the dynamic between Janney and Faris remained strong.