Mom: Season 5 Reviews

• Oct 06, 2019

this show will you steal your heart and make you pee in your pants laughing

this show will you steal your heart and make you pee in your pants laughing

• May 21, 2018

There are some really funny moments and most of the cast is pretty good. Christy's constant whiney about how horrible her mom is, gets old.

• May 11, 2018

Most of the cast is funny and likable, but the character Christy is too whiny and annoying.

• May 07, 2018

Bonnie is hilarious, but Christy is so annoying and whiney.

Bonnie is hilarious, but Christy is so annoying and whiney.

• Jan 29, 2018

One of my favorite shows!

One of my favorite shows!

• Jan 15, 2018

Should this show even be called Mom anymore? The main character doesn't have her kids around ever? It's the same storyline every episode. She wants to have sex then meets a guy and messes up because her mom was neglectful during her child boo hoo. The only funny people to watch are Bonnie and Jill.

• Oct 22, 2017

This show just continues to be my 3rd favorite comedy tv show of all time. This is the best season of the whole entire series up to this point. The writing and jokes just keep making me die of laughter and it has amazing emotional depth to the story. The chemistry between Alison Janney and Anna Faris is still fantastic just like every season. The cast gave performances that were hilarious and stupendous especially Alison Janney, Anna Faris, William Fichtner, Mimi Kennedy, Jamie Pressly, Beth Hall, Yvette Nicole Brown, Steven Weber, and Missi Pyle. A+.