Mom: Season 6 - TV Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Mom: Season 6 Reviews

½ November 30, 2018
The producers/writers/directors decided to get rid of roscoe and baxter as they wanted to focus on the "women's stories of receovery".
That's their choice, but baxter and roscoe were very funny and provided great comedy relief.
I understand violet being sidelined. she was just christy 2.0. she was probably the one that was eventually going to 'break the cycle' but being christy 2.0 just didn't add anything.

But, they axed roscoe and baxter and replaced them with 'tammy'.
Tammy is just a distaster.
1. She's tortuously unfunny. Every time she steps on screen, I cringe. Makes me want a vodka.
2. She' tough on the ears and tough on the eyes
3. However - worst of all
She's just more of the same.
There's already 5 recovering alcoholics. All 5 of which are funnier, emotionally deeper and better actors
½ November 8, 2018
boring
October 11, 2018
I like the show, like the characters...but the show has run its course, need a spin off with just the mother. Maybe have the mom get married to a rich guy/lotto and then see how the support group helps (all different folks in new group)
September 25, 2018
jokes are hilarious and spot on in every episode and the depth of emotion in the story is still amazing. The chemistry that is between Alison Janney and Anna Faris is still just a fantastic as it has been since season one. The cast all gave the most hilarious and stupendous performances of the series especially Alison Janney, Anna Faris, William Fichtner, Mimi Kennedy, Jamie Pressly, Beth Hall, Kristen Johnston, Yvette Nicole Brown, and Charlie Robinson. The special guest star Constance Zimmer was hilarious and stupendous. The writing is still hilarious and right on point. A+.