Mother Up!: Season 1 Reviews

• Oct 26, 2019

This show is unapologetically and blatantly RACIST!!! Who wrote this and thought this was funny??!!

• Aug 17, 2015

Not groundbreaking, but funny enough to watch.

Not groundbreaking, but funny enough to watch.

• Apr 30, 2014

Show is funny as hell

Show is funny as hell

• Apr 20, 2014

Very amusing. Not the best cartoon, but not the worst. I think that they nailed the suburban mother stereotypes, but other aspects of the show could use some minor improvements. I would miss it if it was canceled, nonetheless.

• Feb 19, 2014

At first I was really skeptical of this show. Honestly, after watching the preview, I thought that I would be really stupid. But after watching the first few episodes, I was hooked. It's kind of sick, but also smart and funny. Yeah it's another animated comedy, but it's worth giving a try! It's pretty fun!