My Brilliant Friend: Season 1 Reviews

• Jan 05, 2021

Fantastic. Brilliant. Lovely.

Fantastic. Brilliant. Lovely.

• Sep 04, 2020

Brilliant show. The casting was perfect. You believe these characters are real. So absorbing.

• Jul 16, 2020

Simply wonderful. Each of the female leads delivers a performance uniquely intoxicating, which is supported by strong performances, all around, tasteful cinematography, and a captivating storyline.

• May 20, 2020

Best show on TV. We watched the first season twice. I am learning Italian just so that I can read the books in their original language.

• May 18, 2020

I really enjoyed the show. It's fresh and very entertaining. I'm learning Italian and my Professor recommended the series. I'm so glad she did, and I would definitely highly recommend the show to not only people learning Italian but also to everyone.

• May 07, 2020

I really loved the portrayal of the town and the community. The relationship between the characters really kept the show alive for me. I don't know if the friendship between the two main ones got to be as ambiguous as it tried to be but, however, it was interesting to see.

• Apr 27, 2020

Starts out slow, but has a brilliant development and world building. I became fascinated with the characters and their world. Very good!

• Apr 23, 2020

The complexity of the characters and the setting of Naples in the 50s draws you into this show. This season builds the baseline of the larger story that is irresistable and compelling. This season is great but the next season is even better. Watch and enjoy!

• Apr 22, 2020

This is one of the best shows I have watched in a long time!

This is one of the best shows I have watched in a long time!

• Mar 20, 2020

There's a hint of charm but it's full of one-dimensional characters, melodrama, and questionable acting.