Name That Tune: Season 1 Reviews

• 1d ago

I love the reboot of name that tune. The band and singers are wonderful at recreating the hit songs. Randy & Jane do a great job as co-hosts. I'm good at playing along at home but know nerves would get then best of me if I was ever in front of a camera!

• Feb 10, 2021

A host who appears to crave a lot of attention and dresses like a street walker .... no thank you. Disappointed that Randy Jackson is even associated with this new version. Fyi I was a big fan of the original show. Oh well.

• Jan 18, 2021

Honestly, I just don't get it. Jeopardy and Price is Right are two of the most popular and long running game shows of all time. What do they have in common? Simple approach, fast paced, NO MANUFACTURED DRAMA! Why can't US game shows just K.I.S.S.? Awful pacing, phony hosts, live music that only bears a passing resemblance to the radio hits (mitigating the entire point of the show), absolutely HORRENDOUS audience-reaction prompting. Just total trash.

• Jan 10, 2021

Piano notes are very difficult to identify a song from. Most songs don't begin with piano. They begin with guitar notes. The show is clearly intended for younger audiences than my ancient (62) ass.