Narcos: Season 3 Reviews

• Jul 12, 2020

With so many bosses to follow it's not always as clear, but it continues to be sharp, taut and captivating.

• Jun 15, 2020

Narcos finishes off with a magnificent finale leaving the viewer wanting for more

• May 23, 2020

Outstanding and Nail bitingly Masterpiece season!the starting 2 season the Escobar story was impressive and amazing this season is literally a step ahead.this season was mainly about the arrest and bring-down of Cali nothing detailed like Escobar's it was to the point and intense and way too great.music and intro was literally phenomenal.the acting was iconic the new agents and Pena as boss and the Cali members they were great although at start i missed Murphy he and Pena were literally amazing together.the starting episodes were little slow to adjust and i was hoping to watch the aftermath of Escobar's death and he's family and Steve's journey but the series is literally point to point professional no extra things needed.the deals and drama was intense this time,the story was great as hell the way the whole Cali thing went it was outstandingly impressive.starting episodes were slow but the intro and point to point investigation was great,the apartment arrest was surprising and amazing,the North valley and surrender was like pointy end to Cali the side members of group and there hunt is impressive,the episode of the Miguel's arresting with little close it was way to intense and nail-biting it was like the tension was building with every heartbeat it was great.the Salcedo and Guillermo were outstanding and there tension was great to watch,the real foot-ages between arrest were amazing to watch,the 9th episode was like literally Jaw-dropping and Ground-breaking the twist was shockingly great and love the way the raid and the tape thing went it was one of the greatest episode,then the last episode it was like perfect end the total checkmate and rescue mission of Guillermo was amazing as hell and ending with whole government taken down with all fates of Cali things and the mexico tease it was hell of an ending to the greatest biography show! its an Masterpiece!

• Apr 07, 2020

Gripping reenactment of the heyday of the drug cartels in Columbia. Well acted.

Gripping reenactment of the heyday of the drug cartels in Columbia. Well acted.

• Mar 22, 2020

All seasons have been super!!

All seasons have been super!!

• Sep 05, 2019

This show really opened my eyes to the world and history of Drug Trafficking. It led me to do even more research to uncover the facts of the 80's-90's cocaine trade and I was completely shocked that most of what is depicted in the show "NARCOS" was basically almost all true. A few of the plot points are jazzed up for dramatic effect, but the show is completely accurate in terms of the events taking place. I also love how the show's editors/producers added real news clips and real footage while providing a narration as to what was really happening at the time throughout the show. This show is one of my favorites of all time. All 3 seasons are accurate, interesting, and at times unbelievable. The actors they got, play their parts well and the show is 5 stars. I now have several books detailing the history of the Medellin Cartel and Cali Cartel because I couldn't get enough of the amazing history. If you are looking for something entertaining, truthful, and mind blowing, I would recommend watching every episode of NARCOS. The real things that were happening in Colombia in the 1980's and 90's are so out of this world insane, that it will probably lead you down the path of doing even more research like it did for me. I can't say it enough, this show is amazingly entertaining, and most importantly, ALMOST ALL OF IT ACTUALLY HAPPENED!

• Sep 05, 2019

The show was dynamic and action packed, but I can't help but wonder sometimes looking back at it, if it felt a bit unbelievable. Either way it was an amazing watch, and Jorge's action scenes arguably was the best thing about this Season.

• Jun 04, 2019

After the death of Pablo I was worried if the fall of the Medellin Cartel would mean the fall of Narcos, but season 3 proved to be anything but that. Great stuff.

• Jan 05, 2019