Nevertheless: Season 1 Reviews

• 3d ago

I genuinely hated the main characters. Jae-eon is toxic, sleezy, and likes to toy with people's emotions. While Na-bi is your typical Kdrama female i.e. weak willed and let's people walk all over her. She keeps going back to Jae-eon even thought he's complete trash.

• Sep 07, 2021

This show is AMAZING! It caught my attention right at the first episode, and I couldn't stop watching. I'm so glad I waited until the whole show was aired. Aaaaaand, the lesbian relationship just made me love it even more, I NEED A SEASON 2 ♥️

• Aug 26, 2021

Lo recomiendo totalmente, es una historia totalmente diferente a lo que vemos normalmente en los k-dramas. La química de los protagonistas es enorme y la exploración de su sexualidad e intimidad me parece estupendo, algo que normalmente no vemos en los k-dramas y admito que es un plus y quizá lo que nos llega a emocionar tanto, al esperar por ese momento capitulo tras capitulo. En definitiva un antes y después en los K-dramas.

• Jul 27, 2021

These two have amazing chemistry. I am hooked! One of the steamiest K-drama's I have ever watched. It does not conform to the average romance K-drama cookie cutter. The leads are not your perfect saints, they are very human with desires that make decisions against their better judgements and I love it!!!

• Jul 25, 2021

This a really good series where k-dramas are concerned, and I've been watching k-dramas on Netflix since March 2020 when COVID-19 started forcing lockdowns. I only gave 3.5 stars thus far, though, as the narrative is very engaging and emotionally fairly intense, but it's a bit one-sided. We seem to only get NaBi's perspective, but in the latest episode we've started to see behind JaeEun's curtain, so to speak. If the subsequent episodes fully develop the reasons behind JaeEun's attitude toward relationships, I'll edit my rating to a 4 or 4.5.

• Jul 15, 2021

Such a great show so far. The shots are intentional and more "risky" scenes are shot with taste and edited beautifully. The leads performances as well are great. One of my all time favorite kdramas.

• Jul 07, 2021

Totally recommend! This k-drama has some alluring and realistic vibe, so you want to watch it again and again and wait for the next episode with anticipation.

• Jun 28, 2021

This show takes a very different approach from what k-dramas usually offer. It has an atmosphere of suspense and strong sexual appeal, perhaps is not perfect due to a certain rigidity of the actors, but it is a work that greatly expands what the public is allowed to see in Korean audiovisual.