Nightflyers: Season 1 - TV Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Nightflyers: Season 1 Reviews

December 11, 2018
It?s entertainment that?s better than just another tv series. The sets are spacious, characters are interesting and storyline that?s not been beaten to death by other shows. Worth watching.
December 11, 2018
Good high quality
December 10, 2018
I have really enjoyed this with a few good jumps along with the plot twists.
December 10, 2018
Excellent show! The best adult science fiction out there!
December 10, 2018
Great show....keeps building and getting crazier as the episodes come out....
December 10, 2018
This show is great! I am surprised at all the negative reviews - I?m through 6 episodes and I find that what others label ?stiff acting? is really a realistically written script of how an ensemble of somewhat broken people only slowly warm up to each other. The characters? subtext and emotional complexity may be difficult to swallow for those used to being spoon-fed the usual less-challenging Syfy offering but I find these characters and their struggle extremely compelling and I wish there were more like this. Nuanced characters, the intelligence of a George R.R. plot, and the melding of classic horror with Nostromo-esque sci-fi make this totally enjoyable and I hope we get more shows willing to swim upstream a little like this one does. If you feel slightly insulted by what you usually get on this network, this show is for you.
December 10, 2018
Visually intriguing and unexpected characters- this show is a lot of fun!
December 10, 2018
Well written, great cast I'm hooked !
½