Nobodies: Season 1 Reviews

• Apr 08, 2017

I was intrigued by the first episode, enough to watch the 2nd but I didn't quite see how it could maintain itself for an entire season. I'm glad I did! While to me, it was a restatement of the first episode, I feel like the show is getting into its stride and I can see it isn't just more of the same ole. I am very much looking forward to the next episode.

• Apr 05, 2017

I really enjoyed the first episode. Very funny with some great cameos. I look forward to seeing more!

• Apr 05, 2017

This is such a good show. People have been saying it's like Seinfeld and I agree. I wish they released the whole season at once because I like to watch shows that way.

• Apr 04, 2017

Love it! These guys won't be "nobodies" for long ;-P

Love it! These guys won't be "nobodies" for long ;-P

• Apr 04, 2017

After I figured out which channel TV Land was, I was happy to discover that this show is hilarious!

• Apr 03, 2017

What a great show!! Can't wait to see new episodes.

What a great show!! Can't wait to see new episodes.