Norsemen: Season 1 Reviews

• Jan 06, 2020

This is one of the best shows that we have seen in a long time. We binged it in a couple of days and now are thinking of learning Norwegian so we can binge their version too.

• Jan 02, 2020

this show is hilarious, can't wait for season three!

this show is hilarious, can't wait for season three!

• Jan 02, 2020

I loved this show so much, I watched it in both the recorded languages (Norwegian and English). Dark, documentary style humor set in the Viking ages.

• Dec 27, 2019

Hilarious blend using the modern vernacular in the year 790. Blood curdling moments followed by side splitting moments.

• Dec 23, 2019

The problem with this show, is it's the same gag over and over again. Like a SNL skit that doesn't end. They show you stupid, evil people, doing barbaric things to each other. It's the same gag, over and over again. It supposed to be different, over top. In reality, it's repetitive. The only people worth rooting for or caring about their plots are killed in trivial gags. But that's the joke, get it. It somehow crossed the line from black humour to just stupid barbaric people being sadistic, and with only one gag, it wears thins.

• Nov 14, 2019

Main characters were asshole bullies. They weren't even cool bullies. Just bullies with no charm. Overall I personally didn't find it funny either.

• Nov 09, 2019

The best show I've seen since the original Office, it's even better. Great characters and witty humor, a show that doesn't play down to its audience.

• Sep 05, 2019

Funny and very Pythonesque. Reflects the current ethos of Scandia culture. Completely Norwegian production is impressive with locales and props

• Jul 04, 2019

The characters are relentlessly unlikeable and there are way too many scenes that will be dedicated to a single unfunny joke.

• Jun 24, 2019

Norsemen is hilarious, at times shocking and outrageous. Don't share it with kids or the easily offended, but do see this masterwork of comedy! Its biting satire of both Viking lore and modern society dead on. It's up there with What We Do in the Shadows and the best of Monty Python. Warning: This show is very binge-worthy!