Now Apocalypse: Season 1 Reviews

• Nov 26, 2019

I LOVED the season one. The cast IS amazing. I wish they would renovate It.I'm so Sad It was cancelled. I wish i could see more of it

• Sep 01, 2019

Pedro Almodovar grew up. Even John Waters. Not Gregg Araki. As long as there are James Duvalian actors and Rose McGowanesque actresses, he will soldier on - proving that every new generation is doomed. And why not. One sour note - his main characters are a winning mixture of crass and vulnerable. So why are the people they come across too often one-dimensional? I wonder how Under the Silver Lake would have been with Araki directing. Sometimes. Not often. And the title made me seek out the comedy show Whoops Apocalypse. Thanks!

• Jun 23, 2019

Low quality Araki show which as quirky as it can be, is often badly written and also gets bdsm very wrong if not is quite toxic and demeaning in it's portrayal.

• May 28, 2019

Gregg Araki x TV is a dream come true. So much fun watching this show. It's arousing to the eye and has more kitsch than the whole Met Gala 2019. Desperately awaiting season 2 as the last episode had me screaming with glee and shock and also frantically searching for the next episode. I'm as addicted to this show and the overall genius of Araki as Ulysses is to weed. More please!!!

• Apr 23, 2019

I ABSOLUTELY LOVEEE THIS SHOW I HOPE IT HAS MORE SEASONS TO COME

I ABSOLUTELY LOVEEE THIS SHOW I HOPE IT HAS MORE SEASONS TO COME

• Apr 23, 2019

Absolutely Awesome, If you were a fan of twin peaks back in the day, This has a similar weirdness.

• Apr 20, 2019

Fun, and oh so sexual. These characters are so much fun...love it!!

Fun, and oh so sexual. These characters are so much fun...love it!!

• Apr 13, 2019

I have just finished watching every episode available and my husband and I really like the series! The show is definitely surreal, unpredictable science fiction, with a mixture of sexiness, humor and fun.Please keep the episodes coming!

• Apr 12, 2019

Funny, odd and sexy. It flips a number of stereo types on their head.

Funny, odd and sexy. It flips a number of stereo types on their head.

• Apr 12, 2019

It was so predictable I felt like I had already seen it. When did rape become comedic? And what is Araki's obsession with rape anyway?