Once Upon a Time: Season 7 Reviews

• 5d ago

A horribly cheesy show that is cloying enough to make you feel Disney is suffocating you with it's desperate and unoriginal script writing. It borrows from 100's of other, good, scripts because this show has nothing to say that other good writers haven't said before.

• Oct 31, 2020

It was just no❤️ Its juat a repeat a horrible repeat lucy trying to be henry and henry being emma it was just all wrong and all over the place it would have been perfectly fine ending it after season 6 or making season 6 about their happy endings /beginnings

• Sep 03, 2020

The recasting and alternated versions of characters were hard to keep up with. Explanations here were long-winded and quite a stretch. Why couldn't they just end it and let people leave with happy endings?

• Aug 11, 2020

Full circle with interesting aspects but for a final season it felt somewhat lackluster. Overall still enjoyable with classic OUAT fashion.

• Jun 24, 2020

God. I don't even know why to say about this season. The last season had the perfect ending and didn't need another season. It just feels like they had a successful show so they decided they could make a bit more cash with season 7. Another good show ruined for no good reason.

• Jun 17, 2020

I LOVED ITTT!!! it's amazingly good

I LOVED ITTT!!! it's amazingly good

• May 26, 2020

I don't understand the low scores for this season. Compared to this season, seasons 4 through 6 were trash. The villains were far better developed in season 7 and the story was much better. I felt like the loss of Jennifer Morrisey (for most of the season) gave the writers more freedom to make the other characters more interesting.

• May 24, 2020

One of my all time favorite television series that commited suicide in its final season. I did find that this season was tolerable when i fast forwarded scenes that involved Jacinda/ Cinderella and Lucy. The story line could have worked if the casting professionals had been more picky with the actresses to fulfill those roles. It was impossible to connect to these two and the actress that played Jacinda was just irratating to watch with her odd facial expressions and generally off base with scenes and the other characters...she just didnt fit. It was off putting having to stomach a Cinderella with a modern Jersey girl accent. Like I said earlier...fast forward any Jacinda/ Cinderella and Lucy scenes and its actually not too bad to get through. I am still stunned at how these actresses were even cast in these roles.

• Apr 23, 2020

They should have ended the series at season 6. I finally watched the last season. It was ok, but it lacks the magic of the previous seasons.

• Feb 07, 2020

Love this tv show so much, great characters.

Love this tv show so much, great characters.