Orange Is the New Black: Season 5 Reviews

• Sep 04, 2019

Very bad final season

Very bad final season

• Jul 28, 2019

personally, my favorite season. i love how it takes place over a small amount of time.

• Apr 13, 2019

To be honest with you, this is not my favourite series. I never really got the hype around it all. I also wasn't very excited about this new season and watched the first half without a lot of enjoyment. I must say though, the second half was pretty good and I actually enjoyed it quite a bit! I think all the characters grew this season and that's the main thing that's happening, that's what I felt like was the focus on. Although it's not my favourite show, I enjoyed this season and I enjoy the characters and liked getting to know all of them better. To be honest with you, this is not my favourite series. I never really got the hype around it all. I also wasn't very excited about this new season and watched the first half without a lot of enjoyment. I must say though, the second half was pretty good and I actually enjoyed it quite a bit! I think all the characters grew this season and that's the main thing that's happening, that's what I felt like was the focus on. Although it's not my favourite show, I enjoyed this season and I enjoy the characters and liked getting to know all of them better.

• Sep 30, 2018

Didn’t like this season, the riot just went on too long and it seems they weren’t creative enough

• Aug 14, 2018

I just rewatched this and I have to say this might be the best season of the show. I miss Poussey, obviously, but the writing for Taystee's character and Danielle Brooks' incredible portrayal absolutely amazed me. They balanced the sad and intense scenes with funny and relatively light-hearted ones, and they introduced new dynamics that showed the audience more about the characters.

• Aug 14, 2018

I enjoyed previous seasons, but this season is by far the most boring season of any show I've ever watched. Very drawn out and slow and pointless.

• Jun 27, 2018

Perhaps "Orange Is The New Black" has lost public and credibility, but is not unloved. Changed but not to a side 100% attractive

• Jun 06, 2018

It is becoming boring. They are milking the show, irritating and commercial. lots of nonsense happening :( I hope they explore the journey of inmates when they are released from jail to show that real life is a big prison.

• Jun 02, 2018

My least favorite season so far. Alot of scenes looked as if the writers were just trying to be funny all the time. even trough serious moments, Also, seemed like they went out of there way to make this season about white priveledge, instead of a poorly ran prison. Sorry, people in prison are treated poorly, not because they a minorities, but because they are criminals. Idk, this season went waaayyyy left, and stupid.

• Apr 03, 2018

I can't believe this season is getting lower reviews than the others - this is my favorite season so far. I thought it spoke to really valid social/incarceration issues and I love that piper stepped out of the way and we see more of the stories.