Orange Is the New Black: Season 6 Reviews

• Apr 02, 2020

christ i feel like shooting myself watching this. Why does it show every single screw as a complete twat its so false seriously im so glad its over 2 seasons to late.

• Aug 14, 2019

Please start making these again!

Please start making these again!

• Jul 01, 2019

暴動始まってから意外と人気ないのね。 俺は結構好きなんだけど。 特にこのシーズンの最後は完璧だよね。 パイパーのグラウンドを見つめる表情がなんとも言えず素晴らしい。 最終シーズンは本当に期待している。ロシアンドール最高だったからニッキーも早く見たい!!

• Feb 01, 2019

Between 2.5 and (very close) 2 stars. This TV series always showed that justice had nothing to do with the future of its characters, and although we could forgive the not-too-much-respect to their own plots and specific figures, it seems to me that they have played much to be cruel. Anyway, last season lost much respect to the previous one because (although sisters story) was amusing, it lost the point respect to the destiny of the characters we were following it for.

• Dec 23, 2018

I have had a relative gap between my last two dosages of Orange is the New Black which I think is to my benefit. After a fifth season that didn't particularly strike a cord with me, it was good to see an improvement in proceedings with season six. Still, it doesn't match the quality of earlier seasons. Starting strongly, the season does lag a little in the middle, but claws it back towards the end. However, the season's ending does not match the strength of previous seasons but is still good and engaging. The antagonists, while good, do not match the brilliance of past seasons. Still, it was refreshing to see a new setting and the introduction of new inmates, and it was an injection of pace that was much needed. Season six sets up the last season strongly and is a recommended watch.

• Dec 22, 2018

Did not enjoy it as much as other seasons, although the final payoff was worth it. Badison was irritating. The Denning sisters were my favourite part.

• Sep 30, 2018

The cast OITNB never ceases to blow my mind. This is without a doubt the most talented troop of actors ever assembled in the history of television. The writing and directing is the tightest of any series out there. It's poignant, illuminating, and hilarious all at the same time. OITNB definitely makes my list of best TV series of all time.

• Sep 28, 2018

i was in the middle of the 6th episode, watching everything in fast speed and getting almost no enjoyment out of it, when i thought to myself, why am i still watching this garbage? so i stopped (1 viewing)

• Sep 22, 2018

Season 6 is boring. They forgot the comedy part of the show.

Season 6 is boring. They forgot the comedy part of the show.

• Sep 17, 2018

There are just too many characters, storylines and moving parts to give this show any traction or cohesion. Sometimes it clicks other times it doesn't. It needs to go away after next year before it completely jumps the shark.