Origin: Season 1 Reviews

• May 05, 2019

This show is excellent, well written and directed. a real must see for all sci-fi and mystery fan. It's really good a see a fresh sci-fi show out.

• May 02, 2019

I must say, I was pleasantly surprised at this series. I kept being reminded of Alien from the good old days of Sci Fi Horror. Well done!

• Apr 10, 2019

Amazing show wish for another season

Amazing show wish for another season

• Mar 22, 2019

This is a great show. Interesting plot. Good acting. Nice set pieces and good music and effects. DESPERATELY HOPING FOR SEASON 2!

• Mar 17, 2019

Loved this show, would 100% want a season 2, 3, 4, whatever they want to give us!

• Mar 13, 2019

Don't listen to critics, if you like futuristic space, kind of sci-fi but the characters and their stories, just great

• Mar 01, 2019

Another great sci do to the current ones - expanse - the Orville - altered carbon's

• Feb 17, 2019

A good TV series that mix scifi and mostly horror. A bit of drama coming from reality tv. I love the scifi aspect and horror. What i didn't like is how stupid some characters are acting in given situations, like they are plot driven. I like the backstories except for Katie which was a real drag. The last episode was delicious. The quality of the visuals and the sounds were amazing. I give it a 75%. Not all the episodes were good but the acting was really solid and kept everything together.

• Feb 12, 2019

Defintely recommended if you like sci-fi and alien parasytes stuff. The characters pushed into limit situations, trying to survive and all of them with a dark and interesting past from which they are running away. They grow interesting relationships between each other and are faced with some ethical problems that inevitably appear. Only 10 chapters (wish there were more) that keep you expecting until the end.

• Feb 08, 2019