Osmosis: Season 1 Reviews

• 6d ago

I realized some continuity errors. Nevertheless, the idea the series develops is really interesting. The characters show us frivolous humanity that's desperately looking for love. The focus not only given on technology but also in people, makes this series different between the sci-fi genre (which are rendering dystopic or post-apocalyptic future due to despicable technology). Osmosis gives us hope about how humanity is going to be like -maybe soon- and fusions both sides: tech and humans, making an accurate approach of immanence between them. The one we all have been breathing in the last times and are going to be breathing deeper in the future.

• Jun 09, 2019

Hard to follow, Storyline is weak, most acting is horrible.

Hard to follow, Storyline is weak, most acting is horrible.

• May 03, 2019

Stick to the end... it will blow your mind !

Stick to the end... it will blow your mind !

• Apr 22, 2019

Unwatchable. The socio-political agenda it pushes ruins a pretty good story premise.

• Apr 19, 2019

Story is pretty good, I like the plot developments enough to want to see more, but man the acting is bad. I don't know if this is the usual acting style in French movies or if they simply have a very inexperienced cast, but most of them (including the main sister and brother characters, sadly) are so bad at it I feel like I'm looking at first-generation plastic androids trying to appear human and failing almost completely. And it doesn't help that many outfits worn by the female characters look like extremely pretentious 'haute couture' stuff you'd only ever see at fashion shows, not on regular people out in the world, least of all on people working in technology.

• Apr 12, 2019

Black mirror plagiat and not "inspiration". Bad acting. To much " coolness" sometimes we feel like watching a perfume advert or a music clip. Too much "french touch", excessively clichè. Too much hipsters.

• Apr 09, 2019

Cool concept!! Lacks a bit of character development but makes up on for it with a trapping plot

• Apr 09, 2019

It's just terrific. Can't wait for season 2. Great storyline, plot, acting, direction, ambience, style.

• Apr 08, 2019

Really interesting concept. I like where the show goes in a lot of ways. There is so much to like about this show. All the points lost are because of the girl at the end banging a AI that looks like her brother. It was all good until the incest stuff that is saying it's not incest on a technicality.

• Apr 05, 2019

High points: The future tech isnt so over the top that its unbelievable, the atmosphere of the whole series is subtle whilst also being intense enough to binge, the whole premise and the osmosis state (without being too spoilery) is really beautiful... I only have one 'low point' if you can call it that, because I liked it enough to binge the whole season and thats just that there are a few different plot lines throughout that felt a little bit like they trailed off into nothing...maybe its just that subtlety I mentioned before? Good actors, great visual effects...and the dubbing is actually pretty good!