People of Earth: Season 1 Reviews

• 5d ago

Good show wih some funny actors. Ended on a cliff hanger and really wish they would come out with new seasons.

• Aug 15, 2019

People of Earth is one of my favorite TV shows! Very clever writing with high quality, funny actors - from a fun to watch and diverse cast. I love the weird, quirky, unique story line and of course, the aliens!

• Jun 16, 2018

Can’t believe they have cancelled this show. It is the best ever!!! Hope TBS reconsiders or another network picks them up. It makes no sense.

• Sep 15, 2017

Love this show. Trailers don't do the show justice. Very clever and cool show.

Love this show. Trailers don't do the show justice. Very clever and cool show.

• Jul 30, 2017

Unique show full of subtle and overt humor. Worth a binge watch!

Unique show full of subtle and overt humor. Worth a binge watch!

• Jul 12, 2017

Great writing, great cast. Come on season 2!

Great writing, great cast. Come on season 2!

• Mar 10, 2017

Something fresh and new feeling at least for once. Honestly cant wait to see where this is gonna go.. If gets canceled like Constantine and a lot of other good shows for this reality crap I'm going down to Hollywood and kicking some ass..lol

• Mar 04, 2017

I whole heartedly agree with the Critics Consensus. It is very enjoyable and engrossing. Can't wait for season 2!

• Feb 27, 2017

This is a very funny show about an out of this world premis that's becoming more and more real as each Internet ufo filled year passes. Wyatt handles it all brilliantly with just enough real life heart to make the implausible alien interaction quite beliveable. Making the comedy even finder. Skeptics and urologists can unite with a laugh on this one.

• Feb 25, 2017

Funny, sweet, great cast - can't wait to see where it goes...

Funny, sweet, great cast - can't wait to see where it goes...