Pretty Little Liars: The Perfectionists: Season 1 Reviews

• May 24, 2019

The show has a great mystery and is very interesting. It is not my favorite new show of 2019 but it is a great time filler. The acting from Sasha Pieterse, Janel Parrish, Sofia Carson, Eli Brown, and Sydney Park are great. Overall it is a pretty good show.

• May 13, 2019

One of the best TV shows which reveals the mystery in an interesting way.Totally worth to Binge watch.

• Apr 30, 2019

Super addicting I also love the Easter eggs form the original pll

Super addicting I also love the Easter eggs form the original pll

• Apr 28, 2019

It is a really good show with lots of drama. I don't usually watch spinoffs because it ruins everything but this is amazing and I cant wait until Wednesday(when the next episode comes out)

• Apr 11, 2019

If you liked the original Prettt Little Liars, you'll love this. Great cast! The nostalgia is real. Awesome sound tracks.

• Apr 10, 2019

I was expecting to see a tv series with casual everyday cruelty and petty bickering in its backbone. Instead I found a well produced production with an engaging mystery and rather fun over the top dramatic scares/surprises. The cello music is beautiful, the characters have far more depth than I have come to expect on mystery tv, and while manipulation is a central theme, cruelty is not. At least, it isn't a core trait of the protagonists. It's certainly possible any one of them could have killed him.... but that is another point entirely. Personally a show that glorifies bullies turns my stomach... but this show, while having bullies, does not glorify the behavior. Rather it weaves a web around those in a position of popularity power and questions the hows and whys of how they got there, probing for their weaknesses and humanity. It is a story where you know for sure some people are not to be trusted. A story where even those you think you can trust are not solid bets. But you suspect that even if one of the protagonists is the murderer, they may be trustworthy in their own way. At the very least you can trust that it will be an interesting, and dramatic, journey.

• Apr 06, 2019

I never watched the original Pretty Little Liars but this has piqued my interest to start watching the original. The first few episodes are rough but what starting show doesn't have those rough episodes. I like the story it keeps me interested and you don't need to watch the original to watch this which is nice.

• Apr 03, 2019

I really like the plot. This looks like it will be a lot better that the original PLL. I canâ??t wait to see Alison and Mona in action

• Mar 30, 2019

very dark and twisted, beautifully written and well acted. hope to see a second season!

• Mar 27, 2019

This show is mysterious, romantic, engaging, and addicting. Practically everything you would want in a PLL sequel. Z