Pushing Daisies: Season 2 Reviews

• May 19, 2020

Following such a fantastic first season as this show had could have been a challenge but season two was just as good as season one and I loved every second.

• Mar 08, 2019

Love this show. It's cute and fun with an interesting premise. It sucks that it only got two seasons T^T

• Feb 18, 2019

I wish there were more of this show.

I wish there were more of this show.

• Nov 11, 2018

More of the same mystery murders being solved by our group of unconventional people.

• Oct 29, 2016

Actually a 9.5/10. The tone felt a bit different from the first. The first season was more innocent, this season slightly darker. This season just overall felt a little different. I normally am a fan of something serial to move the plot along, but in this show's case, I thought it weighed it down. But this season also had a few episodes that I rated higher than the 7's the whole first season got, (the show as a whole is perfect, but you can't rate every episode 10/10) with the tenth episode "The Norwegians" scoring a 10! SPOILERS: Continuing with the negatives (makes me sad) that are mostly at the end of the season. The Norwegians ended with Ned's dad being shown (not gonna spoil everything) but not revealing his face FYI. The story was moving along well, and was very interesting. Then the next three episodes didn't address any of it. That bugged me. Then the final moments, about 10 minutes or less, of the last episode felt extremely rushed, like they were recorded during the break from christmas to summer. But, I can not say that I completely hated the ending, because it answers the question raised in the pilot...it just didn't really answer most of the other questions raised during the series. What makes it worse is that Bryan didn't tell us what would have happened because of his hopes for continuing it in some format, which haven't been successful.

• Jan 11, 2016

Classic. Cancelled way too soon.

Classic. Cancelled way too soon.

• Jun 03, 2015

i found the series to be too chearrful but it is a interesting consept

i found the series to be too chearrful but it is a interesting consept

• May 08, 2015

Amazing show, amazing sets - just beautiful!!!!

Amazing show, amazing sets - just beautiful!!!!

• Feb 21, 2014

I did not even know about this show until recently and of course it is too late! Bummer!

• Feb 10, 2014

Loved it! Excellent cast and stunning costumes!

Loved it! Excellent cast and stunning costumes!