Queen America: Season 1 Reviews

• Jan 11, 2019

Great show! I just wish it was a full hour instead of 30 minutes. Catherine Zeta-Jones is perfect to play Vicki Ellis and I can't wait for the 2nd season.

• Jan 02, 2019

Started watching this for Catherine Zeta-Jones and in hopes for a fresh dark comedy look at beauty pageants. First two episodes were a drag and I would’ve given up if not for Tom Ellis’ appearance in episode 3. Oh well, even he did not make this worth my while. Sorry

• Dec 03, 2018

I just saw all 5 episodes back to back, what a highly entertaining show! I cannot wait for the next episodes! It touches on some heavy issues while still being darkly funny and the cast is excellent. I truly enjoyed every second of it.