Queen of the South: Season 4 Reviews

• Aug 08, 2019

Right from this beginning this show had me hooked! taking a young woman who is on the sideline of the cartel world and making her the kingpin was a brilliant idea! the side characters are 5* and give their all in each performance.

• Aug 02, 2019

Fascinating how the writers have detailed the horizontally unintegrated drug industry. After all, it is a business just like all the others. I know this is going to end. I just wish it could go on another 5-6 seasons.

• Jul 14, 2019

The first 3 seasons were entertaining and kept you wanting more. We saw Teresa evolve and survive due to her smarts, quick thinking nature and ability to adapt. In season 4 it's like she's learnt absolutely nothing her character commands no respect in that line of work exactly the opposite of Camilla who you'll miss by epi 2. She seems completely distracted, powerless(even though it's her ideas generating the money for everyone), too trusting and her new love interest is boring and their connection seems forced. Thus far in season 4 she doesn't appear to be Queen of anything... Not sure if I'll continue watching.

• Jul 05, 2019

The first three seasons are awesome. The fourth season is sort of meh. Teresa is making her way east. I thought she should have spent more time in Texas. She seems to be getting more naive and losing her edge and wits. It seems she is trusting people too much. It's turning into a love fest with too many emotions. Teresa simply seems desperate, but not sure she's got it.

• Jun 25, 2019

Sadly, season 4 is a disappointment. It is just all over the place and a bit confusing. I don't know if I'll continue watching.

• Jun 23, 2019

The show was entertaining at first, then, Teresa's character kept finding herself into drama or being held captive every 5 minutes. She seems to always find a way of getting out of these impossible situation that she would never have possibly happened, it just became so silly. I understand it's a TV show but if you're going to make it relatable then why not the scenarios a bit more real. I see that a lot of people like Alice Braga but I feel like I'm watching something completely different because she isn't very good. I actually think Camilla's characters brings the show together.