Rectify: Season 3 Reviews

• Dec 03, 2018

The life of Daniel and those in his life for better or for worse just keeps moving forward. Breaking our hearts on the way in a way which makes me want more.

• Dec 30, 2016

Perhaps the most richly-drawn and complex characters you'll find in a show.

Perhaps the most richly-drawn and complex characters you'll find in a show.

• Jun 04, 2016

A wonderful drama that develops characters that are complicated and real.

A wonderful drama that develops characters that are complicated and real.

• May 18, 2016

Best show ever. Have watched all three seasons three or four times.

Best show ever. Have watched all three seasons three or four times.

• Dec 17, 2015

Absolutely beautiful. Amazing acting and solid writing. Wonderful use of subtlety and empty space. A perfect example of a show that allows for a complexity of human emotion, and doesn't spoonfeed us a point of view. Admittedly, I'm a very critical tv watcher, and there's not a whole lot of tv out there that I enjoy these days. For this series, I am truly grateful.

• Oct 25, 2015

What a disturbing and thought-provoking series, so wonderfully acted! Upon finishing the third season, I just feel sad and unsatisfied. I hate lo leave these truer than life characters who have been haunting me for days!

• Sep 25, 2015

Fantastic, haunting series. Aden Young makes it compelling viewing.

Fantastic, haunting series. Aden Young makes it compelling viewing.

• Sep 21, 2015

Challenging in the best ways. Deeply felt acting and writing that rewards you with purpose in viewing.

• Aug 27, 2015

Can't take my eyes off this show. One of my favorite shows on TV. 6 really??? I pray next season is worth more then 6 Episodes.

• Aug 25, 2015

Rectify continues to take its time, ultimately rewarding the viewer with complex character writing and gorgeously realized themes. This is the best show currently on TV.