Residue: Miniseries Reviews

• Nov 16, 2018

A classic B rated mini series with a larger than average A+ budget. The sprinkling of a few gifted actors is simply not enough to raise this tragedy of a Sci-Fi mash up from the dead. Some Ghosts are better left buried, along with all copies of this cringeworthy TV series.

• Nov 14, 2018

A great SciFi show that deserves a second season!!!

A great SciFi show that deserves a second season!!!

• Sep 19, 2018

If you watch this with the sound off you might be tempted to think it's quite good. Because it looks good. It's just that whenever anyone speaks you just want to laugh... and not in a good way. Worst script, worst dialogue I have ever ever heard.

• Dec 04, 2016

Amazing show. Watched it out of curiosity and now I'm hooked... please bring on Season 2!

• May 29, 2016

You'll get no big explosions, spectacular special effects or gratuitous boobies watching Residue. There's nothing flashy about it, but everything that IS in it, works very well indeed. They do amazing things with both light and sound that really suck you in from the get-go, while the story-telling is gritty, intense British government conspiracy / dystopia harking back to the Thatcher-era and tales like V for Vendetta or the more recent Utopia. The mystery really does get under your skin... please watch Residue series one so there's a chance they will make series 2 and I can find out what happens!