Revolution: Season 2 Reviews

• Dec 16, 2020

Fell in love with this serious and wish there was more. Hopefully one day they will do a reboot and make more content.

• Mar 05, 2019

Why, why, why was that great series cancelled. And on a cliffhanger. One of the best shows ever.

• Nov 08, 2016

Wish someone would revive this series!

Wish someone would revive this series!

• May 29, 2015

Really cool concept with good schemes and fighting scenes with excelled drama. Acting could be a bit better but outside of that, a really cool series.

• Apr 03, 2015

I was sad to see this show cancelled. The plot was amazing. Every episode had be glued to my t.v. I only had a hulu membership just so I could watch this. Tom was an amazing actor in this. He fit this role so perfect. He needs to be in more movies ad a main role. Please bring this back. It was sooo... good. We need to find out what happens. Dont leave us viewers hanging.

• Dec 12, 2014

Best tv show ever. The actors are the best. Should not have been canceled. Great story.

• Dec 11, 2014

Of all the shows on NBC to cancel, they cancel their best one. It's a matter ofmoney. If the ratings were higher then maybe it would have survived. It would do better on another network. SciFi, I'd even watch re-runs. A Revolution marathon!

• Jul 09, 2014

La mejor serie que he visto desde LOST.

La mejor serie que he visto desde LOST.

• Jun 26, 2014

Cancel the good shows and leave brainwashing crap on...

Cancel the good shows and leave brainwashing crap on...

• Jun 22, 2014

The second and final season of NBC's Revolution improves upon the first in every way. The plot has become more captivating and suspenseful as the season goes on, the twists and bombshells get crazier, the action becomes more intense, and the performances from its cast members remains strong throughout the season.