Rosewood: Season 2 Reviews

• Jun 21, 2020

Season Two of Rosewood was a serious let down. First, the writers decided to try and make Rosey and Villa a couple, which really messed up the fun banter they enjoyed in Season One. A second pathologist was added, Mitchie. He's annoying and adds very little to the storyline. Lastly, for some weird reason the network shot Season Two using an annoying (and ugly) yellow filter. I can understand why this show was canceled. It's a shame, too, because the first season was really good.

• Nov 04, 2018

Não me surpreende que "Rosewood" tenha sido cancelada após duas temporadas. A série foi arrastada desde o primeiro episódio e os espectadores ficaram extremamente desiludidos com os plots e com o desfecho das personagens principais.

• May 03, 2017

Great chemistry between the main characters, well paced, excellent location. Great character development however light on the detective crime fighting genre.

• May 02, 2017

I absolutely LOVE Rosewood and the season 2 finale was such a CLIFFHANGER. Smh. But I loved every minute of it and can't wait for SEASON 3.

• Feb 03, 2017

Incredible casts with great storyline

Incredible casts with great storyline

• Nov 13, 2016

Best show ever! Great drama, humor, smart plot and amazing character development. A really strong cast pulls this great writing all together!

• Nov 10, 2016