Rotten: Season 2 Reviews

• Nov 19, 2019

6 more investigations into our everyday products. This time, it's less revealing because most of the culprits are better-known - but nonetheless the show continues to be informative and engaging.

• Nov 06, 2019

Aside from the occasional academic monday morning quarterbacking and blaming everyone, this is a very well written and produced series. Educational and insightful and all in all does a good balanced job in showing the enormous complexities with global supply chains as well as those created when big money is involved.

• Oct 16, 2019

Is this a joke? The avocado is now a cold blooded murderer? I think not. These vegans need to stop.