RuPaul's Drag Race: Season12 Reviews

• 4h ago

It had a very great start but then the last two episodes and the winner-choice ruined the whole season.

• 1d ago

One of the best seasons ever for this highly entertaining, addictive show.

One of the best seasons ever for this highly entertaining, addictive show.

• May 23, 2020

I've watched every season. Season 12 doesn't disappoint. But my favorite queen so far already went home.

• May 22, 2020

I saw part of the trailer for it, that was enough.

I saw part of the trailer for it, that was enough.

Not much to interest.

Not much to interest.

• May 22, 2020

Yawn city this season! Most talented top five ever? Gurl please!

Yawn city this season! Most talented top five ever? Gurl please!

• May 18, 2020

In general this was a great season, with a wonderful cast, full of talented, charismatic queens hungry for the crown. Don't let the sherry pie incident ruin this season because this cast deserves so much better. I trully belive that hiss is the best season since season 9.

• May 09, 2020

Rupaul drag race is one of my favorite show and this particuly season i think for me is the best i ever watch . and i have a big ''coup de coeur'' on heidi in closet she really naturelly funny and every time i watch rupaul i just cant wait what next funny move she gonna do , i really love her.

• May 08, 2020

RuPauls Drag Race is getting every season. The target audience has been shifted slightly to mainstream audiences causing the show to make changes gradually over the past few seasons. I love the show and have done for some years, recently I'm not getting the excitement I typically get when a new season is out. The cast of season 12 is brilliant however drag race is definitely starting to feel overproduced, there's a fine line between high quality production and over doing it.

• May 03, 2020

This is a snooze fest of a season for Drag Race. The Snatch Game, boring. The debate, totally and completely stupid, boring and not even close to funny. Over edited clips, fewer and fewer clips and background video of the queens and too many commercials! It's sad when the celebrity 101 edition is funnier and more entertaining than the regular season. Only good thing is it took a week longer to figure out who Ru wants to win this season and who Ru wants in the finale.