Rush Hour: Season 1 Reviews

• Aug 21, 2016

I only watched the Pilo Episode. It was truly boring. I barely watched it, the only reason I didn't change the Channel, was Because of the Action Scenes

• Aug 20, 2016

I am sorry to see this one go. Hopefully the Lethal Weapon series will fill the void of "Silly Action" shows that are almost extinct. At least Hawaii Five-O seems to be safe for a few more seasons in case it does not.

• Aug 12, 2016

Just a fun, well-done, uncomplicated show with good acting and stories. I'm tired of professional "critics" dissing shows and movies I enjoy - and probably effecting their marketability. Some productions need to be judged on their entertainment and enjoyment value - everything doesn't have to be a "masterpiece" as defined by what seem to be elitist tastes....

• Jul 04, 2016

Lighthearted and funny. A series to watch with the whole family. Too bad critics can't understand a reboot is not supposed to have the same actors and same everything. It is inspired by the movies and they did a great job. The actors have chemistry, yes. And every single one of them is fun. Gerald is the best. It's really a shame this one got the boot.

• Jun 14, 2016

I've really enjoyed the show an I am sad that it didn't get picked up for a second season. It doesn't try too hard to be the movies, and has plenty of characters and situations that are references to what everyone remembers. Jon Foo was cast in Jackie chan's role and that is perfect. He is an incredible martial artist and he doesn't try to do comedy action, he just fights. He doesn't try to be Jackie chan. I enjoy the comedy, the drama, and the action and will hope to buy the first season on blu ray.

• Jun 08, 2016

This show is amazing. And is indeed funny. Should not be cancelled at all.

This show is amazing. And is indeed funny. Should not be cancelled at all.

• Jun 06, 2016

I thought it was released at the wrong time during playoff season. I really liked that it stayed true to the original movie I think they are wrong to cancel it

• Jun 04, 2016

I can't really understand all of the bad reviews for this show, I actually really like it! It is some good light hearted entertainment.

• May 18, 2016

I liked it but it wasn't that funny wish they kept Jackie chan and Chris Tucker

I liked it but it wasn't that funny wish they kept Jackie chan and Chris Tucker

• Apr 22, 2016

I love this series. Its an 90s movie made into a TV-show so its fun lays on how over the top it is and in that its fantastic. Personally i like the dynamic of Foo and Hires more than Jackie chan and Chris tucker. Jackie chan was too much of a comedic actor to pull the serious pan face while Tucker`s character was too incompetent and tucker mannerism in his acting made the whole "street savy" cop seem lacking. Foo and Hires however nail the dynamic of the characters. Hires`s character seems like a competent cop and the deadpan act of Foo delivers the punchlines with good timing.. While the original rush hour movie was just another somewhat bland by the numbers buddy cop movie, not bad but not great neither. The TV shows knows its cliche, corny and trope filled so they just have fun with that. First episode and the bad guy is just a asian vanilla ice, priceless.