S.W.A.T.: Season 2 - TV Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

S.W.A.T.: Season 2 Reviews

½
November 25, 2018
What does this have in common with the original? The brilliant rework of the amazing theme. Thie actual program however gets more cringe worthy with each episode.
November 16, 2018
I watched Season 1 with anticipation of seeing Shemar. I am highly disappointed in this series especially after last nights (11/15). This is not a show about the SWAT team doing SWAT instead we have too many personal stories which is distraction. Now we have to deal with a polygamous relationship? Really? Not going to watch any more.
½ November 4, 2018
Great show then the writers decided to teach all about disgusting sexual crap....this show is not rated appropriately to be teaching kids this crap... This should be sought out, not advertised without a parent's permission on a family show.
November 3, 2018
They have run out of materials so they are so despite they have turned their focus on guy relationships them a real story line
October 11, 2018
The lead actor is the main focus, getting very old already...they do have other members of the team, not just the two they seem to only focus on. Not well put together for a team show...more of a one man band running a team,