S.W.A.T.: Season 2 - TV Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

S.W.A.T.: Season 2 Reviews

January 6, 2019
Since watching SWAT develop from it's first season and how much better it got with the second. I can say that SWAT presents a great action drama that really knows and really understands what's going on in the current generation. Its episodes have moments that can really tug on your heart strings and presents interesting stories that a watcher can get into.
½
November 25, 2018
What does this have in common with the original? The brilliant rework of the amazing theme. Thie actual program however gets more cringe worthy with each episode.
November 16, 2018
I watched Season 1 with anticipation of seeing Shemar. I am highly disappointed in this series especially after last nights (11/15). This is not a show about the SWAT team doing SWAT instead we have too many personal stories which is distraction. Now we have to deal with a polygamous relationship? Really? Not going to watch any more.
½ November 4, 2018
Great show then the writers decided to teach all about disgusting sexual crap....this show is not rated appropriately to be teaching kids this crap... This should be sought out, not advertised without a parent's permission on a family show.
November 3, 2018
They have run out of materials so they are so despite they have turned their focus on guy relationships them a real story line