Sacred Games: Season 1 Reviews

• Feb 26, 2019

I'm a fan of both complex crime dramas and quality modern Indian cinema and Netflix really delivered. Captures the gritty chaotic city perfectly!

• Feb 10, 2019

This TV series is phenomenal in every aspect. Anurag Kashyap is the best when it comes to Indian cinema.

• Jan 14, 2019

Nawajuddin siddhiqui Nailed it as a character which is extraordinary for his way of acting.Must be a great comeback for Saif ali khan.Radhika apte is dead ??.Screenplay is perfect.Totally nailed it as a mini series.Hope nuclear bomb will be the weapon used to destroy mumbai into pieces.

• Jan 09, 2019

Its pretty good but gets boring at times. FYI I'm not the hugest fan of dramas so take this with a grain of salt. Its a nice dark story though and it looks like it will continue into season 2.

• Nov 06, 2018

BIG JOKE. They have tried to make a good series but it got boring with every episode. Mahavan's Breathe was much better.

• Nov 05, 2018

Gritty and not your usual crime drama series.

Gritty and not your usual crime drama series.

• Oct 28, 2018

Not needed, just see and believe the changing bollywood. We are entering your territory at a decent pace dear Hollywood, be ready

• Sep 25, 2018