Saturday Night Live: Season 42 Reviews

• Aug 20, 2019

Greatest late-night show!

Greatest late-night show!

• Sep 05, 2017

SNL has officially gone downhill.From what was once a show that barely had every episode making fun of the president and making politics be funny and sometimes not, to now becoming the anti-trump show has become very boring.I am not saying I love politics that much, but if it is mentioned and used on a late-night comedy show every week,it becomes boring

• Jun 25, 2017

SNL Season 42 is old-fashioned hit and miss, kind of like an assorted chocolate box, there are horrid sketches and there are good sketches. Speaking of chocolate, I loved the sketch where they turned Putin into the Chocolate Man who wants to apologize for being such a woman-hunting sexual predator...... by offering free chocolate.

• May 13, 2017

So far the season is mediocre with perictably written skits.

So far the season is mediocre with perictably written skits.

• Mar 11, 2017

They just focus too much on politics and isolate their audience that way. Their humor just isn't original or funny, and the guest appearances seem to be a revolving door of unfunny, political people.

• Mar 04, 2017

SNL hasn't been funny in 30 years. Why on earth is it still on the air?

SNL hasn't been funny in 30 years. Why on earth is it still on the air?

• Feb 13, 2017

Alec Baldwin is amazing as The Groper. When I first saw him, I thought he really was The Groper.

• Dec 10, 2016

The emperor has no clothes! With the exception of weekend update the show is unwatchable. There are some talented cast members but the writing is painfully unfunny. It is a tough job but the material is VERY weak. Sadly, has not been funny for MANY years.