Say I Do: Season 1 Reviews

• Jul 17, 2020

Wow, what a beautiful and heartwarming show!!! The three men that help to create the wedding for each episode are absolutely amazing. They all seem to have a huge heart and they have undeniable chemistry together. The stories they've chosen for each episode are deeply touching and the visuals are breathtakingly beautiful. I was really blown away by this show, because it feels incredibly authentic and genuine. The three guys really care about the couples they meet and their stories and it shows in the weddings they create and the bond they form with everyone. I hope there will be many, many more to come... Great show!!!

• Jul 13, 2020

The "closeted" guy in episode 8 is bizzare. Such a negative attitude ruined the show. Plus, how come people get "surprised" when they get engaged? They all already know that they are filming the "wedding show".

• Jul 03, 2020

Absolutely loved it, the couples really do deserve to have their special day and the trio are all so lovable and talented, I love seeing their end results!