Scream: Season 3 Reviews

• Dec 27, 2020

You were waiting for Scream season 3? Well, this isn't it, this is Scream 2 season 1. A disappointment in itself as the rich Lakewood mythos was ripe with fruit and death and by now we've grown heartwrenchingly attached to the Lakewood "6" and the expansion of their universe. This disappointment is one however which is followed up on with poor and forgettable writing and extremely flat and over used characters. In short, Scream 2 is more effective than a bottle of melatonin and it's ability to put you to sleep is it's most potent weapon. The half a star this gets, is for the opening scene and the occasional jokes by the killer. Otherwise, if you're interested in blood, gore, or even story-writing, you'll have better luck youtubing hospital disection videos. On the bright side, thank the killer - the man behind the mask - these writers didn't dip into Lakewood and destroy a memorable legacy as so often happens when 'creative' teams change.

• Dec 12, 2020

Obviously I think its going to be great

Obviously I think its going to be great

• Dec 03, 2020

If you liked Scream 1 & 2.... don't bother with 3. No resolutions. Completely different story. Huge letdown.

• Nov 22, 2020

I dont get why people hate this it's great

I dont get why people hate this it's great

• Oct 21, 2020

Wtf.... season 3 was the worst!! I loved season 1 and 2 and then they leave you on this cliffhanger so I was all excited to see season 3 and then bam! New cast, new story.... whyyyyy?? and on top of everything it's super political and they try and pull racism into it🙄 and you're sitting there confused because you thought you were watching a cool slasher series and somehow now you're watching CNN? Sounds like most people couldn't Even get through the first episode Though like myself... cool well thanks for ruining another great show with all your political bullshit, I'm guessing there won't be a season 4 thank god!

• Oct 20, 2020

Such a disappointment after Season 1 and 2. They should have stopped after the first storyline and cast. Also had way too much politics involved. Couldn't get past episode 2 which is a shame since I was really looking forward to the new season.

• Aug 19, 2020

I thoroughly enjoyed the past 2 seasons with the chase and background of Brandon James. This 3rd season brought in politics and racism. Is scream really the platform for all that? I lost interest in the season and only watched the first and last episode. Could not bare the horrible acting, underlying racism, and political bash to the viewers. What a irritating waste of a season.

• Jun 04, 2020

Al ofrecer la máscara original, se ofrece un entretenimiento pasajero, que si bien es mejor que la segunda temporada, solo cabe concluir que esta serie desde sus inicios en el 2015 nunca debió existir.

• May 10, 2020

You don't make a cliffhanger that good in the last episode of season 2 to reboot it all into a shitty season of political bs.

• Feb 08, 2020