See: Season 1 Reviews

• Apr 30, 2021

Apple Television has some of the best programming streaming. The critics got it wrong on this one! Watch and see. If you like this genre this will put you in a whole different world.

• Apr 24, 2021

It's good. You forget sometimes it's set in the future. Gore, drama, historical feel. Great acting and musical score.

• Apr 04, 2021

This show had chance to be huge hit. The casting was great alot of talented actors and a story that could been interesting even with a masterbating phsyco queen but instead like the retreating tribe it just fizzled out halfway through. That's 8 hours I can't get back

• Mar 20, 2021

an epic story like the idea and meaning behind it, great acting and intense battle scene waiting on the follow up.

• Mar 15, 2021

Must see show. If I could I would gave the show 10stars. Love Jason Momoa.

Must see show. If I could I would gave the show 10stars. Love Jason Momoa.

• Mar 15, 2021

I love love love this show, dystopian is my favourite genre. So unique and a cinematic masterpiece, the setting is beautiful and I love the characters. Cant wait for season 2!

• Mar 07, 2021

Such a great premise and the acting for every character is fantastic! Queen Kane is played flawlessly. The cinematography is outstanding! An amazing world to dive into.

• Mar 06, 2021

Due to Rotten Tomatoes poorly constructed code, with no avenue for paragraphs or any other structure, I will drop a * for each paragraph ... makes it easier to read. *See, AppleTVs offering. *Once again, paid reviewers dont have a clue of the reality of what they are watching. They operate only from the greed that a poor review equals clickbait. *See has a fascinating premise that is unique, no question. The real challenge is for the actors and director to fully embrace blindness in every action, every battle, every camera angle. The premise forces a new way to extract meaning for the audience, a different way to invest in the characters and their goals. Using British Columbia's coastal forests is a good choice for this world. The land is unforgiving, foreboding and a natural fit for the hard living of its inhabitants. *The acting all around is good; Jason Momoa and Alfre Woodard are a true tour de force and the cornerstone of the group. Hera Hilmar backs this up with a solid handle on her huge character arc from young girl to mother and moving into being apparent royalty in this very unforgiving, unlikable world. Nesta Cooper also does well to show the complexity of her Characters position and we can hope that future seasons will prove her journey as promised. The one odd choice is the son played by Archie Madekwe. His skills are thin and I just didnt believe him. I can literally see him spouting lines like one would find in a Youtube indie film, amateur at best. * The real negative in all of this is the writing, it relies partly on dialogue language games not unlike Cloud Atlas, but too often fails by its reliance on staying within the trope, and feeling forced to dialogue that which we can figure out for ourselves. The writer is showing their fear of quiet complexity and an inability to allow simple assumption ... the failure of a writer not ready for the big time. * It is violent, harsh and chock full of gore ... but 'real' reviewers seem to live in a world where they can 'prefer' one violence over another. Vikings is far harsher, and often more gratuitious. In See inhabitants very survival depends on making very real decisions. To live means to stay alive without the hierarchical political back story demanding violent ends. *Season 2 is promised, but stalled due to Covid. I for one will wait and continue on this journey, because unlike paid reviewers ... I'm enjoying the ride.

• Mar 04, 2021

I absolutely love this show!!!!! I cant wait for it to return. Its so different from other shows and has such an amazing cast. I cant believe the rating on here (Rotten Tom) is so low of a number. But I see the audience rating is at 85% which tells you right there that this is a fabulous show. Please make more seasons. I purchased Apple TV just for this show. Its a SUPER, AMAZING, EYE-OPENING, COOL, CRAZY, MASTERPIECE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Feb 25, 2021

I couldn't feel any sense of purpose from any of the character except for Baba Voss and the queen. Also there are so many logic flaws to how this world works (main reason for the show's awfulness). And the two characters who can see; they are less capabled compared to those who cannot see, which is sad. Originally I was going to rate this show as bad. Then I found out AppleTV paid 15 millions per episode. So now I have to rate it as one of the worst shows in Apple's lineup. If I were Apple, I'd cancel the second season and give 3 other new shows a chance (that's how Amazon studio became successful--they kept buying 1 season shows until they found the good ones). The only good thing from this show is the righting scenes, though they're few and far in between. So I added 1 star to the rating.