See: Season 1 Reviews

• May 24, 2020

The entire premise is just ridiculous. An entirely blind human civilisation would not survive.

• May 23, 2020

One of the best futuristic drama science-fiction pieces of our decade. See is a binge-worthy unforgettable ride, that has you cheering and sitting at the edge of your seat in every episode. Characters you fall in love with. Deplorables you love to hate. A beautiful masterpiece with a diverse, love-able cast that explores extremely important and time sensitive themes without diverging from the point of the plot to do so. A remarkable metaphor and allegory intertwined within in that blindness takes all forms, and the age old reminder that any promise of a new world should always be taken with caution. A season 2 is a must!

• May 22, 2020

~ Well, even if the theme is very important, and finaly represents a part of the Humanity long ignored by hollywood,.. ...i feel guilty everytime i watch it, because every new episode gets me a laughter after just 10 minutes watching it !

• May 17, 2020

Absolutely brilliant show!! Starts off slow but gets better and better with each episode. Can't wait for season 2

• May 16, 2020

Just awful. The worst written piece of crap ever. Apple should be embarrassed by this effort. The dialogue and writing...ugh. Painful and juvenile. You're going to want to watch it because it looks cool and the premise is interesting. But after you start you'll see why this comes off unbelievable, poorly acted and just a sad effort. I'd give it zero stars if I could.

• May 16, 2020

Like the story.Felt the adventure but don't like the ending of this season. Story telling might be improved.Overall nice first season

• May 15, 2020

A lot better than I thought going in, and something that keeps popping in my head months after watching. Can't wait for season 2

• May 14, 2020

I'm not sure what show the "real" critics were watching but I found this thoroughly enjoyable. It kept my attention and interest the entire time. I'm looking forward to season 2.

• May 10, 2020

Awesome first episode..waiting for more...

Awesome first episode..waiting for more...

• May 08, 2020

Great story. Original angle. Nice filming.

Great story. Original angle. Nice filming.