See: Season 1 Reviews

• 9h ago

do not listen to the critics

do not listen to the critics

• 9h ago

Open my eyes to another century.

Open my eyes to another century.

• 10h ago

Movie critics are hard to please as usual. Don't let the first episode make you cast your vote if it's worth watching or not. Continue watching and everything will start coming together but keep you curious on what happens next.

• 21h ago

Wow, What a Great Original Fresh Show! I really don't get the critics, are they blind and can't see the light in this show? So annoying see rotten critics who try to ignore every good aspect of this show and push their biased perhaps paid dishonest reviews! SEE deserves much more than this and the philosophy and storytelling behind it is mind-blowingly good!

• 1d ago

This is an amazing show. Hopefully, "critics" would overcome their biased reviews in a stupid try to stop Apple TV+ (Netflix, Amazon, Disney defenders, maybe?) I wish the show would explore a little more on Sound design, but that doesn't bother me. Can't wait for what's next!

• 1d ago

Great Show and well written. But omg the freakin brother needs to learn how to fight and develop a skill!

• 1d ago

really enjoying this show, good story and no politics.

really enjoying this show, good story and no politics.

• 1d ago

It is visually incredible - reminiscent of The Revenant in terms of cinematography and how they've shot wide landscapes and vistas in conjunction with very intimate character scenes. Production design and VFX also great considering how 'natural' the show is. I thought the premise was going to make it difficult to suspend my disbelief but the reliance on sound and feeling vs. sight makes some of the encounters and fight sequences really tense. Good villains too. Intrigued to find out where this show goes.

Great Story line, a must watch