Sex&Drugs&Rock&Roll: Season 2 Reviews

• Aug 14, 2020

It is disappointing that they seemed to refocus on Hendrix's character (who is one of the shows least interesting). this year but the rest is great.

• Oct 26, 2018

netflix should buy this show and renew it. such a possibiliies and great talents

• Mar 22, 2018

i wish there were more episodes of this

i wish there were more episodes of this

• Oct 12, 2017

I really miss this serie and it's great music

I really miss this serie and it's great music

• Dann M Super Reviewer
    Feb 03, 2017

Making all the wrong moves, Sex&Drugs&Rock&Roll crashes and burns in its second season. Instead of continuing to follow Gigi and her band struggle to make it in the New York music scene, the show completely changes its focus to Johnny Rock's girlfriend Ava and her launching of a solo project. And in another inexplicable change, Gigi randomly seeks out a lesbian romance while still dating her lead guitarist. The writing is awful and is completely devoid of the wit and clever satire that made the first season so fresh. Worse yet, the characters all come off as insufferable assholes. There's a bit of a recovery in the last third of the season (with a stronger focus on Johnny and Gigi's relationship), but it's not enough to save the season. Much like a real rock band, Sex&Drugs&Rock&Roll self-destructs, ensuring that its second season is its last.

• Oct 29, 2016

I'm so sad this show is over. I love Liz Gillies and her music is fantastic. Hope to hear more from her soon.

• Sep 16, 2016

Second season is even better than the first. Love the longer plotlines and the more depth of the characters. And I LOVE Liz Gillies.

• Sep 15, 2016

Such an underrated show, it deserves much more credit. Really strong cast and great storylines. Beautiful original music that is a lot better than a lot of the music you hear on the radio nowadays.

• Sep 10, 2016

Best show of the summer! Very underrated gem.

Best show of the summer! Very underrated gem.

• Sep 10, 2016

most. underrated. tv. show. ever.

most. underrated. tv. show. ever.