She-Ra and the Princesses of Power: Season 5 Reviews

• Nov 19, 2021

watch it, you will be impressed

watch it, you will be impressed

• Oct 28, 2021

This whole series is toxic . This manipulate . Send bad message to my family .

This whole series is toxic . This manipulate . Send bad message to my family .

• Oct 23, 2021

The first half is great but the second half didn't evoke much emotion from me. All in all a good conclusion. Loved most of the show.

• Oct 21, 2021

Poor quality artwork. Choppy animation. Horrendous writing. I don't understand why it gets so much praise. If this show had the exact same quality of artwork, exact same quality of animation, and exact same quality of writing, BUT all of the characters were STRAIGHT, would ANYONE like this show? I highly doubt it. And THAT should piss off the LGBTQ+ community more than old school fans not liking this pile of crap! Look at all of the old 1980's cartoon reboots that straight fans have been given. He-Man 2002: Awesome artwork, animation, and writing Ninja Turtles 2003: Awesome artwork, animation, and writing Thundercats 2011: Awesome artwork, animation, and writing And the LGBTQ+ community gets THIS crap? If I were a part of that community I would be PISSED OFF. AND THEY SHOULD BE PISSED OFF TOO!

• Sep 15, 2021

I binged watched this entire show and I'm ultimately not sorry. This was my favorite season by far and the character development was amazing. Such a refreshing anime and a very well executed one. I loved all of the representation that was carried all throughout the entire show and especially the message of it all.

• Aug 27, 2021

Assisti com minha filha. Eu e ela ficamos maravilhados como os produtores tiveram muito cuidado com a história.

• Aug 20, 2021

The final season of SPOP was even more disappointing than the infamous final season of Game of Thrones. What SPOP did to Catra, destroying her character and nerfing her into Adora's little pet, was even worse than what GoT did to Daenerys.

• Aug 12, 2021

Cada temporada fica pior não consigo ver mas desisto

Cada temporada fica pior não consigo ver mas desisto

• Jul 29, 2021

Ok this somehow managed to pull off a happy ending despite 2 of the 4 main characters losing their shit in the season prior, I have only 1 complaint! Now I want more!!! 😢

• Jul 28, 2021

I liked this series conclusion, hit me in the feels.

I liked this series conclusion, hit me in the feels.