Sherlock: The Abominable Bride (2015 Christmas Special) Reviews

• May 15, 2019

Decent, but lacks the mystery and charm of modern Sherlock.

Decent, but lacks the mystery and charm of modern Sherlock.

• Dec 21, 2018

A fun way to do an extra episode and overall it's quite genius made. It's a little bit outside the rest of the series I think, because it's way different. But still very enjoyable.

• Dec 20, 2018

Loved it, really gave back the Sherlock feel to me I sort judged a book bye it’s cover with this episode but when I whatched it was so good loved every bit of it.

• Aug 22, 2018

Great for the season (Christmas special); nice to see the contemporary Sherlock in a different setting. Unexpected plot twists (as per usual) makes this special extra interesting and fun to watch.

• Aug 03, 2018

While the ratings suggest otherwise, this is one of the smartest and creepiest episodes yet.

• Dec 06, 2017

One of the very best. I look forward to another.

One of the very best. I look forward to another.

• Oct 25, 2017

The special episode depicts a Victorian Sherlock Holmes, a mixture of fan service and social commentary. We do get loads of witty humor and intrigue but by the end I was ready to get back to the Sherlock Homes of our time.

• Jun 26, 2017

Gross effects and stupid feminist rants. How can the same people who make pro-Muslim speeches complain at the same time about gender inequality?

• Jun 12, 2017

Well acted, but got confusing and over the top. I kind of felt like a Doctor Who episode.

• Apr 08, 2017